Bonded and Insured
At Happy Dogs we walk dogs, teach you how to train them, and provide pet sitting services for dogs as well as cats, rabbits and other small animals in the safety of their own homes 7 days a week. Happy Dogs is a member of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters and Association of Professional Dog Trainers.
Looking for Someone Reliable Who Will Appreciate Your Pets Almost as Much as You Do?
Devoted pet owners ourselves, we understand your pets are family members. Caring for pets is what we love to do and walking dogs gives us a kick! We love to see them playing together, enjoy handling them, keeping them leashed and well mannered. Their spirits lift ours and we want you, their owners, to feel safe knowing how much we enjoy them and are sensitive to their needs. Their play is our joy. We know how important your pets’ well being is to your peace of mind. You can rest easy when we are in charge.
- Group Dog Walking
- Private Dog Walking
- Pet Sitting
- Overnight Pet Care & Home Security
- Dog Training
- Provide you with a calm and happy dog.
- Reinforce good manners.
- Provide the needed socialization to walk your dog with other Happy Dogs.
- Let you enjoy your lunch – no more rushing home to walk your dog on your lunch time.
- Provide needed potty breaks for the indoor dog or puppy.
- Put a smile on your dog’s face.
- Pets are happier at home. A Happy Dogs pet sitter will come to your home and provide the care and nurturing your pets deserves.
- All Happy Dog professional pet sitters are bonded and insured. No risk to you.
- Pet’s exercise and diet routines do not get interrupted, protecting your pet from diarrhea caused by diet changes.
- Pet’s exposure to illness is minimized.
- Your pets and property, your most valuable assets, will be secured.
- In-home pet care provides peace of mind.
- A trained dog is a fully participating member of the family — what a gift for you and your community.
- Dog training classes provide the mental stimulation your dog needs to thrive.
- Training classes provide owners with the skill and knowledge for dealing with challenging behavior issues like jumping and running away.
- Training provides a dog with the basic good manners we all want — from a polite greeting when a guest arrives, to walking nicely on the leash, to coming when called.
- Training has been shown to be the single most important thing that keeps dogs in their “forever” home.
- Having a trained dog is a joy for both you and your dog.